Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Singing

Here are the songs and warmups we have been having fun, practicing on wednesday morning singing. Dont forget to practice them. 


Oh the grand old Duke of York,
He had ten thousand men.
He marched them up to the top of the hill,
Then he marched them down again.
And when they were up, they were up.
And when they were down, they were down.
And when they were only half way up,
They were neither up or down.

Ah poor bird,
Take thy flight,
Far above the sorrows,
Of this sad night.

Flea
Flea fly
Flea fly flow
Vista
Oh no no no no na vista
Telemony saxomony oh oh oh oh a
Saxomony telemony oh oh oh oh a
Ex biddy ‘oppin boppin, bop bop a diddum daddum,
Mary fairy cherry fairy, kiss hu ha!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Three dom

    I really like the Flea Song and I really like singing it in assembly. I like the tune as well, Theres some pretty tough words in there that I can't quite get right but I'll learn them.

    Veronika Lanfear
    Room 2 (The power of 2)
    Ngata
    Ross Intermediate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love singing with you guys, you always make my day! These songs are really catchy and I always want and love to sing them. Personably my two favorite are Flea fly and Ah poor bird they really get me in the mood to sing.

    These songs are really good for our vocals and really get us in the mood. So please take my advice and do them more often in assembly, and find some new ones that we can learn because I am really determined to sing some more !

    yours sincerely Serena Matson

    Rm 2
    Palmerston North
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete